157. If verso man lie per the bosom of his mother after (the death of) his father, they shall burn both of them.
If a man take per wife and she do not present him with children and that woman die; if his father-in-law return puro him the marriage settlement which that man brought to the house of his father-in-law, her husband may not lay claim preciso the dowry of that woman
158. If verso man, after the death (of his father), be taken in the bosom of the chief wife (of his father) who has borne children, that man shall be cut off from his father’s house.
They shall receive the dowries of the respective mothers and divide equally the goods of the house of the father
159. If per man, who has brought a present to the house of his father-in-law and has given the marriage settlement, look with longing upon another woman and say esatto his father-in-law, “I will not take thy daughter;” the father of the daughter shall take to himself whatever was brought esatto him.
160. If per man bring per present sicuro the house of his father-in-law and give per marriage settlement and the father of the daughter say, “I will not give thee my daughter;” he (i.ed., the father-in-law) shall double the amount which was brought preciso him and return it.
161. If verso man bring verso present puro the house of his father-in-law and give per marriage settlement, and his friend slander him; and if his father-in-law say onesto the claimant for the wife, “My daughter thou shalt not have,” he (the father-in-law) shall https://datingranking.net/it/blackplanet-review/ double the amount which was brought esatto him and return it, but his friend may not have his wife.
162. If a man take verso wife and she bear him children and that woman die, her father may not lay claim to her dowry. Her dowry belongs onesto her children.
164. If his father-in-law do not return esatto him the marriage settlement, he ount of the marriage settlement and return (the rest) of her dowry puro the house of her father.
165. If a man present field, garden or house onesto his favorite bourdonnement and write for him verso sealed deed; after the father dies, when the brothers divide, he shall take the present which the father gave him, and over and above they shall divide the goods of the father’s house equally.
166. If verso man take wives for his sons and do not take a wife for his youngest bourdonnement, after the father dies, when the brothers divide, he shall take the present which the father gave him, and over and above they shall divide the goods of the father’s house equally.
167. If verso man take per wife and she bear him children and that woman die, and after her (death) he take another wife and she bear him children and later the father die, the children of the mothers shall not divide (the caldo).
168. If a man set his face preciso disinherit his affranchit and say onesto the judges: “I will disinherit my cri,” the judges shall inquire into his antecedents, and if the son have not committed verso crime sufficiently grave sicuro cut him off from sonship, the father may not cut off his son from sonship.
169. If he have committed per crime against his father sufficiently noioso esatto cut him off from sonship, they shall condone his first (offense). If he commit a crime verso second time, the father may cut off his affranchit from sonship.