Interest-free college loans
When you are up against temporary monetaray hardship and should not pay the investigation will set you back (you would like a unique desktop to suit your training, like), you can even submit an application for a primary-label attract-100 % free financing.
Different varieties of quick-identity money
In addition to glance at regardless if you are entitled to a scholarship regarding Flemish regulators and you can/or a reduction in tuition charge. In these instances, you are sensed on the scholarship rate.
By using away an appeal-totally free student loan, we’ll deposit brand new borrowed number (a total of step one,250 euros) physically toward Degree and College student Government, so your tuition charge is taken care of. Which amount is always to upcoming getting reduced to united states during the monthly instalments. The borrowed funds should be reduced in full by the end off the fresh new educational 12 months.
While you are having trouble make payment on month-to-month rent to suit your student rental, you can pull out an interest-100 % free student loan through you:
- For people who lease a-room regarding the VUB, the sum of the borrowed would-be deposited directly having VUB Student Rooms.
- For those who book a bedroom on the personal industry, the sum of the lent will be placed into your savings account so that one can spend the money for book.
You may then repay so it amount to united states from inside the monthly instalments. The borrowed funds is paid off entirely by the end of brand new educational seasons.
If you have almost every other research will cost you which you pick hard to pay-all simultaneously, such as a laptop, research travel an such like., contact me to make an application for a destination-totally free education loan.
Just how much was a preliminary-name mortgage?
An initial-term loan try a total of step 1,250 euros and should continually be repaid in the educational 12 months (compliment of a cost package).
How do you incorporate?
You can purchase in touch with us because of the current email address no afterwards than simply 1 September (after it informative year) to possess a short-identity mortgage. You don’t have to complete an application form, nevertheless have to meet the general conditions.
- And this week are you currently in a position to begin paying off the mortgage?
- Simply how much each month? (The minimum count is 50 euros)
- You live together with your mothers / alone /with friends / which have somebody / other:
- Mothers are hitched / lifestyle along with her / divorced / deceased:
- Depending off mother / dad / other:
- Mom’s money: perhaps not relevant / zero income / work / self-employed / replacement for earnings / minimum-wage / pension / combination:
- Dad’s money: perhaps not appropriate / zero money / work / self-working / replacement for income / minimum-wage / retirement / combination:
As soon as we have received this article, we are going to draw up a contract courtesy Docusign, discussing brand new commission bundle you have got to follow. You are going to located a message out of Docusign, that contains a binding agreement which you should realize, complete, signal and you will come back to us, and additionally a copy away from each party of the ID card.
Depending on your debts, you will be capable of getting an extended-identity interest-100 % free loan to help keep your study costs reasonable.
A long-identity loan try a total of 1,250 euros which can be designed to take care of a structural financial hardship (like, when you are unable to pay-all the investigation will set you back). Payment from a long-title financing starts a couple of years once conclusion otherwise cancellation of one’s education at the VUB.
You may also only sign up for an extended-term mortgage for many who meet up with the standard criteria and you’ll pertain using an application form no afterwards than simply step 1 Sep (at the conclusion of it https://onlinepaydayloansohio.net/ informative year). A loan contract will always be drafted.